Ts & Cs
By joining JOIN ME as a member, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions
- JOIN ME expects all members to maintain the highest standards of service and professionalism, and to enhance the reputation of UK.
- Members should maintain and operate their premises and/or business in accordance with all relevant statutory requirements.
- All members must pay an annual subscription as determined by JOIN ME, payment is due upon receipt of invoice or via monthly or annual direct debit.
- After the initial 12 months membership and after the renewal period has passed, members are required to give three months notice in writing to terminate their membership – a cancellation fee to the value of the three months will be payable.
- Membership is not transferrable.
- Upon cessation of membership no part of any subscription paid shall be repayable to the former member.
- JOIN ME may choose to terminate the membership of any member that:
- fails to pay their subscription or fee to JOIN ME within three months of it becoming due;
- ceases trading or is dissolved;
- is deemed likely to bring JOIN ME into disrepute;
- fails to provide an adequate standard of accommodation, thereby generating complaints that are to the detriment of UK hospitality industry.
- JOIN ME is not obliged to accept any application for membership or give any reason for refusal.
- Members are provided with the services laid out by JOIN ME in the description of the membership benefits. Members may be charged a fee for such services and be subject to additional terms and conditions. JOIN ME reserves the right to refuse or remove such services without assigning any reason.
- Only current membership plaques and stickers should be displayed. If membership lapses, plaques, stickers and logos must be removed from display.
JOIN ME takes your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your membership. We will not pass your information on to third parties without your permission. However, as part of your membership benefits we may contact you on topics of interest to you such as free and discounted events, courses, offers, services, and competitions. If you do not consent to us contacting you for this purpose or wish to withdraw from any further membership marketing campaigns at any time please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org , however if you do opt out of this it will mean that we will not be able to contact you regarding opportunities which may be of interest to you. This consent only applies to membership marketing and is separate to our email newsletters which can be unsubscribed to within each one.